Have you ever been frustrated with your PC running slow and sluggish? I know the feeling! It can be so annoying, especially when you have a lot of work to get done. But don’t worry, there is a solution. It’s called TronScript, and it’s a tool to debloat windows that can help clean up your system by getting rid of any unnecessary programs, files, and registry keys.
One of the best things about TronScript is that it can really boost the performance of your computer. It can help with faster boot times, more available system resources, and reduced system crashes and errors. Plus, it can even improve your computer’s security by removing malware and other unwanted programs.
Table of Contents
What is TronScript?
TronScript is an incredibly powerful tool that can help you get rid of bloatware, malware, and other unwanted programs that can slow down your PC. It works by running a series of batch files that perform a variety of optimizations on your computer. These optimizations include running virus and malware scans, deleting temporary files and folders, removing unnecessary system restore points, uninstalling bloatware and other unwanted programs, and updating drivers and software.
How Does TronScript Work?
TronScript works by running a series of batch files that perform a variety of optimizations on your computer. These optimizations include:
- Running virus and malware scans
- Deleting temporary files and folders
- Removing unnecessary system restore points
- Uninstalling bloatware and other unwanted programs
- Updating drivers and software
Step-by-Step Guide: How to Debloat Windows 10/11
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to install and run TronScript:
- First, go to this TronScript mirror repository of the TronScript.
- Click the file that starts with Tron and ends with .exe, example “Tron v12.0.5 (2023-02-02).exe”
- Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder in file explorer.
- Right-click the “Tron v12.0.5 (2023-02-02).exe” file and select “Run as administrator” from the drop-down menu. If Windows asks if you wish to allow this file, click Yes
Continue to the next step once all the files have been 100% extracted.
- Double-click the new “tron” folder. Right-click the “tron” file, and click Run as Administrator. When the red screen appears, type I AGREE in capital letters.
- TronScript is now cleaning your system.. If you get any errors and it cannot continue, reboot your computer and try again. During the installation I got this message that I had to Download and install this feature:
7. When TronScript is done cleaning, you should get this green screen:
Congratulations! You have successfully debloated your Windows installation. You can now delete all the files and folders that were created in your Downloads folder to save space. Now continue the good progress and get yourself the Best Antivirus for Windows you can find.